This page describes how the website is managed in regards to the processing of its users’ personal data.
corresponding to the home page of the official IMPERTEK SRL website.
The Data Controller is IMPERTEK SRL, with registered office in Via Po, 507 - 30022 Ceggia (VE).
Third-party Data Processor
Visualcom Srlu has been appointed a third-party Data Processor pursuant to art. 28 of GDPR 2016/679 and national legislation, insofar as the supplier of services for the development and maintenance of the web platform, as well as the provision and operational management of the technological platforms used.
Type of data processed and purpose of processing
Information systems and software procedures enabling this website to function, during the normal course of their operation, acquire personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication.
This is information that is not collected for the purpose of being associated with identified data subjects, but which, by its nature, through processes and associations with data held by third parties, may allow the users to be identified.
This category includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the users that connect to the website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response provided by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the user’s operating system and computer environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of collecting anonymous statistical data on use of the website and to monitor its correct operation, and is cancelled after its processing. The data can be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical IT crimes to the detriment of the website.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of an email to the addresses indicated on this website, also through the compilation of specific forms, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s email address, necessary to respond to the requests, as well as any other personal data inserted in the message.
The data you freely provide can be processed for the following purposes:
- On specific request of the Data Subject, the processing of requests for information on the services provided and products/solutions directly marketed by IMPERTEK SRL, and the processing of any types of complaints, including those sent via the contact form (art. 6 para. 1 let. b) GDPR 2016/679);
- On specific request of the Data Subject, the management of e-recruitment and/or other forms of professional collaboration (art. 6 para. 1 let. b) GDPR 2016/679);
- Following specific subscription to the service by the Data Subject, the sending of the newsletter for informative and promotional purposes (art. 6 para. 1 let. b) GDPR 2016/679)
Any general or specific summary policies will be progressively reported or displayed on pages of the website that offer special services by request.
Data shall be collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes using methods compatible with said purposes, as part of the processing necessary for the operation of the business. Said data shall be processed in accordance with the principle of accuracy and, where necessary, shall be properly updated to ensure it is always relevant, complete and not excessive with regard to the purposes of collection, and to ensure its storage respects the period of time necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected and subsequently processed in accordance with the GDPR 2016/679 and national legislation.
The personal data may be processed using both paper-based and electronic tools and nonetheless in such a way as to guarantee the Data Subject’s security and protect their utmost confidentiality. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use of data, and unauthorised access in full compliance with Article 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and national legislation.
- Cookies, plugins and services for interaction with third-party platforms
Mandatory or optional nature of data provision and consequences of refusal
Disclosure of data
Without prejudice to the disclosure and dissemination of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, all collected and processed data may be disclosed to:
- Subjects that process the data on behalf of the Data Controller in the capacity of Data Processors as per art. 28 of the GDPR 2016/679, such as, but not limited to: subjects that provide services for the management of the IT system and telecommunications network (including email). The complete and up-to-date list of Data Processors can be consulted by entitled users upon request, at the Data Controller’s registered office
- Subjects authorised to access the data by current legislation and/or to which the data must be disclosed in order to fulfil legal obligations.
The personal data may be processed by employees and collaborators appointed by the competent departments of the Undersigned, who are explicitly authorised for processing in accordance with the provisions of art. 29 of the GDPR 2016/679 and national legislation.
International data transfer
Data retention period:
The data provided will be stored in our archives according to the following parameters:
- Data voluntarily provided by the user: until the service has been provided (“principle of storage limitation”, art.5 of the GDPR 2016/679) or in accordance with the terms provided for by the law.
- Data processed for the newsletter service: until a request is made to cancel the service;
In relation to specific statutory limitation periods, data required for the ascertainment, exercise or defence of a legal right may be subject to longer retention periods.
The obsolescence of stored data in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is periodically checked.
Rights of the Data Subject
With regard to personal data, the Data Subject may exercise their rights within the limits and under the conditions set out by articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR 2016/679 and by national legislation. In particular, the GDPR attributes the following rights to the Data Subject:
- Right of access (art. 15 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to rectification of inaccurate personal data and right to integration of incomplete personal data (art. 16 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to erasure (art. 17 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to restriction of processing (art. 18 GDPR 2016/679);
- Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (art. 19 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right to object (art. 21 GDPR 2016/679);
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (art. 22 GDPR 2016/679).
Right to Lodge a Complaint
If you believe that your personal data has been processed through this website in breach of the provisions of the GDPR 2016/679, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, as provided for by art. 77 of the GDPR 2016/679 itself, or take appropriate legal action (art. 79 del GDPR 2016/679).
For more information please contact the Data Controller:
Via Po, 507 - 30022 Ceggia (VE)
Tel. +39 0421 322525 a.s. - Fax +39 0421 322756